Choose a trusted repair facility
Hassle-free insurance claim repairs
An accident can be stressful; let our knowledgeable team help ease the burden and make the process as smooth as possible when it comes to the repairs of your vehicle.
You get to decide which repair shop does your insurance work. Pick our facility to have peace of mind that you will have a lasting solution without delay. You can rely on our family owned business, with over 30 years of combined experiences for your auto body, hail damage, and collision repair needs.
Let our experts handle your claim – from towing, rental car set-up, drop off and pick up service, and more!
Enjoy peace of mind that your repairs are backed by our lifetime guarantee. No matter what make or model you drive or how severe the damages are, you can rely on our experienced technicians to restore your car.
Secure a one-stop solution
Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to purchase. Preserve the value and insure your safety by having it repaired professionally.
FEW THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- You decide where you want your vehicle repaired.
- When you are told you need more than 1 estimate, there is no such requirement by law.
- Know that there are big differences between shops when getting an estimate. Any body shop can give you a lower estimate which may not include necessary operations or may specify the use of aftermarket parts. We are Craftsmen and will do a good job of restoring your vehicle at a fair and reasonable price. Our workmanship is backed by a limited lifetime guarantee for as long as you own your vehicle.
- The responsibility for the cost of the repairs is the customer. Financial arrangements must be completed before the vehicle can be released.
- We prefer to repair your vehicle with Original Equipment Manufactured parts but when it comes to insurance claims that may not always be a possibility. However, we will work with you to get the best quality repairs for your vehicle and for your safety on the road.